truvi commerce Integrates with Pack’n Ship Direct, VINGO, and ProNimbus to Provide a Complete DTC Package for Wineries
NAPA, CA — JANUARY 18, 2019
truvi commerce, which provides a popular suite of services to make it easy for wineries and wine retailers to launch and grow their DTC programs, announced today that its platform now offers a seamless integration with service delivery platform ProNimbus and fulfillment providers Pack’n Ship Direct and VINGO. The integration delivers a simple and cost-effective way for wineries to manage their DTC businesses, with services covering the spectrum from marketing and sales all the way through to delivery.
Through its Shipment Manager module, the truvi platform includes advanced tools for managing inventory and shipments. Traditionally limited to customers who handle their own shipping, these tools are now available to mutual customers of truvi and Pack'n Ship or VINGO, unlocking flexibility and scale for those customers.
The integration offers numerous advantages, many of which are not available elsewhere:
- The ability to consolidate shipments before they’re sent to fulfillment. For example, if a customer places an online order this week, that order can be held and combined with a club order that is planned for next week.
- Flexible order management tools. Orders can be sent to fulfillment either as they occur or in batches, to allow time for the customer service team to review. If an address is used across multiple orders, truvi will automatically consolidate those orders into a single shipment before that order is sent to fulfillment.
- The ability to split orders in the tasting room. As an example, truvi customers can allow a tasting room visitor to carry out one bottle and have another shipped via Pack’n Ship or VINGO. The proper inventory group is then decremented and tax is calculated based on the tasting room location for items carried out and shipping address for items shipped.
- The ability to manage orders at the line item. This feature provides many advantages, including the ability to ship some items now and others, such as futures, later.
- Inventory management tools. In addition to truvi’s standard inventory features which allow customers to create and track inventory groups for each sales channel, customers now have the ability to view inventory activity at Pack’n Ship or VINGO via their truvi admin panels.
- Address validation at the point-of-purchase. This popular feature reduces costly carrier address correction fees.
- Full visibility into tracking information. Customers can track shipment status via their admin panels and display shipment status to customers.
“Our customers have been searching for a complete DTC solution that helps them grow their businesses effectively and economically,” said Karin Ballestrazze, Managing Partner of truvi commerce and seasoned logistics professional. “With this integration, we are pleased to offer a truly seamless experience that delivers access to the industry-leading fulfillment services of Pack’n Ship and VINGO.”
The integration provides numerous advantages to truvi’s customers:
- Temperature controlled service. As one of the only service providers in the DTC industry with its own fleet of temperature-controlled trucks, customers can rest assured that their products are protected from both hot summers and cold winters. At the same time, they benefit from real-time tracking and en-route monitoring.
- Multiple fulfillment centers in California. Customers can take advantage of long-term deep storage, computerized inventory management, an easy-to-use client interface for shipping, inventory management, and customer service, and a team of experienced wine handling specialists.
- Quick service throughout the United States. The company’s expansive network of warehouse and distribution centers is strategically positioned across the country to offer forward staging opportunities, shorter delivery times, and reduced shipping costs.
- Data-rich warehouse management system. With the proprietary ProNimbus Warehouse Management System, both Pack’n Ship and VINGO offer real-time order processing, inventory monitoring, and system-wide tracking and visibility throughout the entire package lifecycle.
- Expanded shipping and delivery options. In addition to temperature-controlled shipping and forward staging opportunities, the companies offer direct-to-trade and wholesale consolidations, as well as support for FedEx Hold-at-Location or UPS Access Points.
“By aligning the truvi sales and marketing tools with our ability to reach customers quickly and cost-effectively, Pack’n Ship and VINGO continue to move the industry toward better delivery experiences,” said Truman Reynolds, Chief Strategy Officer. “With this partnership, we’ve created a complete DTC solution for wineries of all sizes. truvi customers who use Pack’n Ship or VINGO to quickly and reliably deliver wine to their customers will benefit greatly from our shared customer-focused philosophy.”
truvi commerce recently announced that its mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) solution, with preferred payment processing and gateway partner CardConnect, a First Data Company, is EMV-ready.
For more information visit:
Blog Post: truvicommerce.com/blog/integration-with-pack-n-ship-and-vingo
About truvi commerce
truvi commerce is a cloud-based multi-channel technology platform that enables direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales for wineries and wine retailers. Clients use the software to manage their businesses across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, wine club, and tasting room; all with a single view of the customer. With a full suite of tools to manage customers, orders, inventory, and fulfillment, truvi provides everything they need to grow their DTC programs. truvi’s founding team combines decades of experience in DTC with a passion for providing honest and transparent customer service. truvi proudly puts customers first!
About Pack’n Ship Direct
Pack n’ Ship Direct is a full service, end-to-end Fulfillment Company focused on the direct-to-consumer wine industry. We offer winemakers and marketers a comprehensive solution for all of their business needs, from the vineyard to the supply chain to the marketplace.
In business since 1996, our experience, resources and vast network of strategic relationships offer an unrivaled level of fulfillment capabilities, multi-channel market opportunities, performance and operational excellence.
VINGO provides unprecedented logistics and distribution solutions on a national and international level for a wide range of wine shipping customers. From our headquarters in Napa, California, the VINGO team manages a multi-tiered offering of specialized services and support designed to bring you the very best fulfillment capabilities in the business, no matter the size of your operations.