Training and Support Representative
About the Role
truvi provides a popular suite of services to make it easy for wineries and wine retailers to launch and grow their direct-to-consumer (DTC) programs. Clients use our software to manage their businesses across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, wine club, and tasting room; all with a single view of the customer. And, most importantly, we proudly put customers first!
We are actively looking for a Training and Support Representative to empower a diverse range of customers and partners through live chats, phone calls, emails and training programs. To be successful in this role, you’ll use your product-minded, technical skills to train new and support existing partners including winery customers, designers, and integration partners. In addition to day-to-day support, you’ll be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of training content.
What You'll Do
- Provide outstanding phone, email, and chat-based support to our customers in a fast-paced environment
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, and revenue retention
- Become a trusted adviser for your customers by utilizing high levels of integrity and follow through
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the truvi platform features, benefits and differentiators
- Deliver virtual and in-person training on the truvi platform for new customers and existing customers who are interested in maximizing their success with our commerce tools
- Produce knowledgebase articles and revise existing materials as necessary in order to adapt to product changes, including scripting and producing video tutorials
- Evaluate learning materials and make recommendations about best delivery models
- Ensure that product training is engaging, instructive, and professional
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders including customers, developers, partners, and the truvi team
- Build strong reference-able working relationships with your clients
- Research and understand the wine industry in order to provide best practices, advice, and guidance to our customers grow their DTC businesses
You'll Need To
- Care about the details
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have experience in a customer-facing, service-oriented role
- Be proficient with technology and have a strong aptitude toward various winery technologies and how they work together
- Have a passion for getting every customer on the path to success using thoughtful solutions that best fit the situation
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; an ability to communicate effectively with and deescalate frustrated or upset customers without taking it personally
- Have a background in the wine industry or a strong interest in learning about it
A Few More DetailsWe Put Customers First
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers. It won’t always be easy, but if you're resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re Primarily Remote
We typically work from home at least three days each week. On the other two, we meet in Napa. Working remotely with truvi makes it possible to be part of a small but growing company and do fulfilling work from the comfort of your home.
We Work Together
While we may not be in the same room, we strive to work like we are. We leverage tools like Slack and Zoho Project to communicate with each other and foster a strong working relationship.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org