Software Project Manager
About the Role
truvi provides a popular suite of services to make it easy for wineries and wine retailers to launch and grow their direct-to-consumer (DTC) programs. Clients use our software to manage their businesses across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, wine club, and tasting room; all with a single view of the customer. And, most importantly, we proudly put customers first!
We are actively looking for Software Project Manager to join our team. As a Software Project Manager, you’ll be an important part of the team and will focus on managing timelines and deliverables for our various products and projects. You'll work closely with our product, support, and engineering teams to identify and resolve problems.
- Manage the project process through discovery, development, test, and delivery phases
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and share progress with clients and team members
- Coordinate with internal (marketing/development) and external (client/vendor) resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate extensively with all contributors and communicate expectations throughout the project, providing daily and weekly updates to key stakeholders as needed
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document development needs
- Scope and schedule project goals, milestones, and deliverables
- Effectively manage time and resources of development team using our project management software
- Perform ongoing review of project status, identifying possible risks and implementing risk mitigation solutions in a timely manner
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
A Few More Details
We Put Customers First
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers. It won’t always be easy, but if you're resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re Primarily Remote
We typically work from home at least three days each week. On the other two, we meet in Napa. Working remotely with truvi makes it possible to be part of a small but growing company and do fulfilling work from the comfort of your home.
We Work Together
While we may not be in the same room, we strive to work like we are. We leverage tools like Slack and Zoho Project to communicate with each other and foster a strong working relationship.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com