About the role
truvi commerce is a direct sales platform for wineries and wine retailers. Our platform includes everything needed for an excellent consumer experience, including content management, CRM, marketing tools, ecommerce, wine club, a contemporary mobile point-of-sale, an advanced shipment manager, and compliance tools.
Founded by a team of industry veterans, we’re committed to building a culture of service excellence, where everyone is consistently working to create value for our customers.We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to be our next Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR will focus on educating prospects about the truvi commerce platform, qualifying opportunities and scheduling meetings for our Account Executives.
This position is ideal for an individual with excellent sales skills, a high level of interest in software-as-a-service solutions, and someone who wants to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation through outbound calling and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Prospecting leads in our database, LinkedIn and through multiple other channels
- Cold calling prospective customers in order to identify qualified decision makers, build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for the Account Executives
- Asking pertinent questions, listening and qualifying opportunities
- Providing accurate product information and solutions based upon prospect use cases
- Scheduling calls/meetings between the qualified prospects and an Account Executive
- Documenting all customer information and interactions in Zoho CRM to ensure the team is working with consistent and accurate information
- Working closely with our Sales Executives Managing and qualify leads to ensure a right fit for our platform
- Demonstrating truvi’s value proposition
- Generating weekly and quarterly reports on the sales pipeline and key sales metrics
- Meeting monthly and quarterly lead generation targets
- Setting 50-75 appointments monthly
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated. Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities
- Strong self-starter who can work independently while being part of a close-knit team
- 1-2 years of business experience, (SaaS sales a plus)
- 2+ years working in sales, customer success or other customer-facing roles at an early stage software company preferably enterprise SaaS
- A consultative seller, deeply connecting with customers rather than working from a standardized script
- The desire to work in an early-stage startup
- Results focused, eager to meet or exceed company revenue goals
- Organized and prompt; quickly follow-up on all new leads with minimal lag time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative team member who flourishes with working and learning at a fast pace
- 1-2 years relevant work experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurially-minded, self-starter. What you don't have in experience, you can make up for with these traits
- Positive Attitude and Professionalism
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills are required
A Few More DetailsWe Put Customers First
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers. It won’t always be easy, but if you're resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re Primarily Remote
We typically work from home at least three days each week. On the other two, we meet in Napa. Working remotely with truvi makes it possible to be part of a small but growing company and do fulfilling work from the comfort of your home.
We Work Together
While we may not be in the same room, we strive to work like we are. We leverage tools like Slack and Zoho Project to communicate with each other and foster a strong working relationship.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org