About the role
truvi commerce is a direct sales platform for wineries and wine retailers. Our platform includes everything needed for an excellent consumer experience, including content management, CRM, marketing tools, ecommerce, wine club, a contemporary mobile point-of-sale, an advanced shipment manager, and compliance tools.
Founded by a team of industry veterans, we’re committed to building a culture of service excellence, where everyone is consistently working to create value for our customers.
We’re currently in search of a results-driven individual to actively sell our portfolio of ecommerce, subscription, shipping and compliance tools in an exciting and fast-growing environment. As a key member of our team, your role will be to actively build and develop a targeted pipeline of potential customers. You’ll help develop sales proposals and pitch materials, demonstrate the product to prospective customers, accurately track sales lifecycle stages and key metrics, and provide fresh input on our customer acquisition strategy.
Energy, passion and drive to succeed will be key to this role. Our ideal candidate is confident and self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge.
In this role, you’ll be required to demonstrate both product and industry knowledge.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning all aspects of the sales process including qualification, product demonstration, needs evaluation, and closing sales
- Building a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events
- Working with prospective clients via phone, in-person and at various tradeshows
- Demonstrating the truvi commerce platform to potential new clients via screen sharing tools
- Working with our team on strategy and sales practices
- Driving new revenue by delivering against Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Total Contract Value (TCV) goals
- Actively participating in sales calls and bringing leadership in as needed
- Regularly reporting on pipeline and forecast
- Attending trade shows, maintaining leads and references, and cultivating new relationships
- Following up with existing customers to discover new sales opportunities
- Maintaining the sales pipeline, open tasks, and leads in the Company’s CRM
- Assisting in the Product Development process by identifying new market opportunities that we can create from our expansive product feature set
- Knowing our features and key wine industry benefits inside and out
- Reporting feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management
- Applying a consultative problem-solving approach to client requirements
- Assisting in creating RFP responses for potential clients
Desired skills and experience
- Must have exceptional knowledge of how the wine industry manages the direct-to-consumer sales channel
- Must be coachable and a fast learner
- 2 to 4 years in B2B software solution sales
- Experience in acquiring new accounts and developing business opportunities
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, passion and drive to close-the-sale
- Organized and motivated to manage the sales cycle
- Proficient with web presentation tools, applications and CRM software
- Creative thinker to always be one step ahead of the competition
- Strong Technical Sales Skills preferred
- Metrics and process driven with an intense proactive work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy sales environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
A Few More Details
We Put Customers First
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers. It won’t always be easy, but if you're resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re Primarily Remote
We typically work from home at least three days each week. On the other two, we meet in Napa. Working remotely with truvi makes it possible to be part of a small but growing company and do fulfilling work from the comfort of your home.
We Work Together
While we may not be in the same room, we strive to work like we are. We leverage tools like Slack and Zoho Project to communicate with each other and foster a strong working relationship.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org