Implementation and Technical Support Representative
About the Role
truvi provides a popular suite of services to make it easy for wineries and wine retailers to launch and grow their direct-to-consumer (DTC) programs. Clients use our software to manage their businesses across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, wine club, and tasting room; all with a single view of the customer. And, most importantly, we proudly put customers first!
We are actively looking for an Implementation and Technical Support Representative. To be successful in this role you will use your project management skills to help our customers during the launch of their truvi stores. The right candidate will possess strong customer relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help customers build best in class DTC presences. You will educate customers on various platform features, troubleshoot technical issues, and enable customers to increase sales.
What You'll Do
- Partner with customer representatives to provide timely updates on launch milestones
- Develop and deliver project plans, including tasks and important milestones, using our Project Management tool
- Set and achieve timelines for the successful launch of new truvi customers
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders including customers, developers, and our management team
- Work with truvi’s sales representatives to provide a seamless transition from sales to launch
- Use creativity to overcome obstacles to a successful implementation
- Provide best in class service as reflected by customer satisfaction surveys
- Acknowledge all client requests within our standard service level agreements (SLAs), set expectations for resolution, and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal representatives
- Provide outstanding phone, email, and chat-based technical support to our customers in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with the management team and developers to improve product functionality and resolve issues
- Produce knowledgebase articles and revise existing materials as necessary in order to adapt to product changes, including scripting and producing video tutorials
You'll Need To
- Care about the details
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have experience in a customer-facing, service-oriented role
- Be proficient with technology and have a strong aptitude toward various winery technologies and how they work together
- Have a passion for getting every customer on the path to success using thoughtful solutions that best fit the situation
- Have an exceptional ability to utilize self-service resources (internal guides, search engines, external service portals, etc.) to find solutions
- Have a background in the wine industry or a strong interest in learning about it
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; an ability to communicate effectively with and deescalate frustrated or upset customers without taking it personally
- Have strong Excel skills
A Few More Details
We Put Customers First
Our goal is to make a difference for our customers. It won’t always be easy, but if you're resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re Primarily Remote
We typically work from home at least three days each week. On the other two, we meet in Napa. Working remotely with truvi makes it possible to be part of a small but growing company and do fulfilling work from the comfort of your home.
We Work Together
While we may not be in the same room, we strive to work like we are. We leverage tools like Slack and Zoho Project to communicate with each other and foster a strong working relationship.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com