I am excited to announce that I am partnering with Sheri Hebbeln and Stephen Mutch to launch truvi commerce, a platform built specifically for the wine industry. With Stephen’s simplyCMS ecommerce software as its foundation, truvi represents the vision and strategy of our new team.
Since moving on from WineDirect, we’ve been working on our infrastructure and additional development features. Now that we’ve publicly announced the new company and growing team, we’re eager to talk with you about how we can partner together to offer your customers an amazing online experience.
We are excited to share many key features that really set truvi apart. To name a few:
- Address correction and validation to minimize redirect fees
- Order consolidation, to reduce the number of shipments resulting in additional shipping costs for your customers
- Shipment manager reducing manual efforts, errors and costs
- Seamless Mailchimp integration for your email marketing
- International shipment capability
- Club tools with simplified personalized options easily accessible by your customer
There are many, many more, but we’ll save that for your demo.
Our primary goal at truvi is to ensure we build a team who have a customer service focus, are committed to listening and acting on the needs of our clients and maintain respectful and beneficial working relationships. We live and breathe our values; honesty, service excellence and a passion for our customers and partners which allows us to deliver a platform with unmatched extraordinary value to the industry.
I am fortunate to have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who I admire and respect and have worked with throughout my tenure in the wine industry.
Please keep an eye out for additional announcements from the truvi team in the coming weeks! In the meantime, we welcome your questions and invite you to join us for a demo. Please be sure to check out our press release, and LinkedIn and Facebook pages. Looking forward to connecting with you really soon!